Data from the World Health Organization
Basic protective measures against the new coronavirus
Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
1. Wash your hands frequently
2. Maintain social distancing
Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
3. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
4. Practice respiratory hygiene
5. If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
If you develop fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical advice promptly as this may be due to a respiratory infection or other serious condition. Call in advance and tell your provider of any recent travel or contact with travelers.
For more Information, visit the WHO advisory page on the Corona virus [COVID-19].
PLEASE STAY SAFE